1. Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing!
2. What did the grape say when it got walked on? Nothing, it just let out a little wine.
3. Why did the cookie go to the doctor? Because it was feeling crumbly.
4. What did the painter say to his crush? “I love you with all of my art!”
5. What do you call two birds in love? Tweethearts!
6. Why do bananas have to put on sunscreen before going to the beach? Because they might peel!
7. How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend? He gave her a ring!
8. What did the janitor say when he fell in love with a broom? “I sweep you off your feet!”
9. Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
10. Why did the frog call his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day? He wanted to ribbit his love for her!
11. What do you call an alligator in a confer? An investigator!
12. What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark? Frostbite!
13. What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
14. Why did the grape stop in the middle of the road? Because it ran out of juice.
15. What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop!
16. Why did the computer go to the doctor? It had a virus!
17. What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese!
18. Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything!
19. Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
20. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand up by itself? Because it was two-tired!
21. Why did the tomato turn green? Because it was unripe with jealousy!
22. Why did the cow go to outer space? To see the moon!
23. What do you call a sleeping bull? A bulldozer!
24. Why did the cookie go to the doctor again? Because it was feeling crummy!
25. What did the grape say when it got pinched? “That’s the pits!”
26. Why did the frog call his insurance company? He had a jump in his car.
27. What did the light bulb say to the switch? “You turn me on!”
28. Why don’t seagulls fly by the bay? They’d be bagels!
29. Why did the chicken go to the seance? To talk to the other side!
30. What do you call a dinosaur that’s sleeping? A dino-snore!