1. “A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.” -Unknown.
2. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.” -Jim Valvano.
3. “Dad: A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.” -Unknown
4. “Fatherhood is the best thing that could happen to me, and I’m just glad I can share my voice.” -Dwayne Wade.
5. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” -Clarence Budington Kelland.
6. “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.” -Linda Poindexter.
7. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” – Billy Graham
8. “The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” -Unknown.
9. “A father carries pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.” -Unknown.
10. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there, but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.” -Unknown.
11. “A father is someone who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” -Unknown.
12. “A father is someone who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.” -Unknown.
13. “The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.” -Tim Russert.
14. “A father is someone who has pictures in his wallet where his money used to be.” -Unknown.
15. “A father is someone who carries his pictures where his money used to be.” -Steve Martin.
16. “A dad is someone who wants to catch you before you fall, but instead, he picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.” -Unknown.
17. “It is not flesh and blood, but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” -Johann Schiller.
18. “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams, and aspirations he sets not only for himself but his family.” – Reed Markham
19. “The imprint of a father remains forever on the child’s life.” -Roy Lessin.
20. “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart.” -Jennifer Williamson.
21 “A father is someone who does not tell you how to live but shows you by example.” -Unknown.
22. “The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!” -Unknown.
23. “A father’s job is not to teach his daughter how to be a lady. It teaches her how a lady should be treated.” -Unknown.
24. “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments when they aren’t trying to teach us. Little scraps of wisdom form us.” -Umberto Eco
25. “Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.” -Frank Pittman.
26. “The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.” -Dan Pearce.
27. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” -Fanny Fern.
28. “A good father is a man who supports his children even when he has no money.” -Unknown.
29. “A father is someone who carries the weight of the world on his shoulders but never lets it show.” -Unknown.
30. “A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.” -Frank A. Clark.
31. “A father’s job is to be a teacher, a coach, a mentor, and a role model.” -Unknown.
32. “A father is someone who always smiles for his kids, even when he feels like crying.” -Unknown.
33. “Fatherhood is the best adventure a man can have.” -Unknown.
34. “Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride, and inspiration.” -Barack Obama
35.”A father is someone who shows you the way, even if the path is rocky.” -Unknown.
36. “The love of a father is one of life’s greatest blessings.” -Unknown.
37. “A father’s love is unconditional and everlasting.” -Unknown.
38. “A father is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love.” -Unknown.
39. “A father is a man who gives his children wings to fly, but also roots to return to.” -Unknown.
40. “Fatherhood is the most precious gift I have ever been given.” -Wayne Rooney
41. “The greatest thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” -Theodore Hesburgh.
42. “A father is someone who never gives up on you, no matter how hard life gets.” -Unknown.
43. “Fatherhood is not a job; it’s an adventure.” -Unknown.
44. “A father teaches you how to be strong in the face of adversity.” -Unknown.
45. “The love and guidance of a father can shape a child’s entire future.” -Unknown.
46″Being a father means putting your children’s needs before your own.” -Unknown.
47. “A father’s love is a lighthouse that guides his children through life’s storms.” -Unknown.
48. “A father’s greatest legacy is the love he leaves behind.” -Unknown.
49. “A father is someone who is always there to catch you when you fall and to celebrate with you when you succeed.” -Unknown.