1.First, ensure that call recording is legal in your region or country. If it is legal, proceed to the next step.
2. Open the Settings app on your iPhone and select Control Center.
3. Scroll down and find the “Screen Recording” option. Tap the green plus sign next to it to add it to your Control Center.
4. Place your phone call and when you want to start recording, open the Control Center by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen (or up from the bottom if you have an older iPhone with a home button).
5. Tap the Screen Recording button, which looks like a small circle with a dot inside.
6. The recording will begin after a three-second countdown. During the call, you will see a red bar at the top of your screen indicating that the call is being recorded.
7. To stop recording, open the Control Center again and tap the Screen Recording button. Alternatively, you can end the call, and the recording will automatically stop.
8. The recorded call will be saved to your iPhone’s Camera Roll.
9. If you want to record a phone call on your iPhone, there are several apps that can help you do so.
Here are a few options:
1. TapeACall: This is one of the most popular apps for recording phone calls on iPhone. It is easy to use and offers high-quality audio recordings. To use TapeACall, simply start the app and tap the record button. The app will then call the recording line, which you will need to merge with your current call. Once the calls are merged, the recording will start automatically.
2. Call Recorder – IntCall: This app offers both incoming and outgoing call recording. It also allows you to make international calls at low rates. To use Call Recorder – IntCall, simply open the app and tap the record button. The app will then dial the recording line and you will need to merge the calls to start recording.
3. Rev Call Recorder: This app offers unlimited recording for both incoming and outgoing calls. It is free to download and use, but there is a per-minute charge for transcription services if you want to transcribe your recordings. To use Rev Call Recorder, simply open the app and tap the record button. The app will then call the recording line and you will need to merge the calls to start recording.
4. Google Voice: If you have a Google Voice account, you can use it to record phone calls on your iPhone. Simply enable call recording in your Google Voice settings and then make a call through the app. When you want to start recording, simply press 4 on your phone keypad. The other party will hear a message indicating that the call is being recorded.