According to Chanakya Niti, if you are more upright, then it is not suitable for you. Because if you go to the forest, then you will see that the trees standing directly there are cut first. That is, if you want to be successful in this world, then you must have some cleverness, or else your survival will be difficult.
You should be smart, not because you have to beat someone stupid but because no one can take you as a weak.
I will tell you some such policies of Chanakya Niti, which will definitely work in your life, and if you implement these policies in your life, then no one can stop you from becoming a successful person.
Seven Rules Of Chanakya Niti:
- Do not tell your secret to anyone: Remember that Vibhishana had a hand behind Ravana’s death, as you must have seen in Ramayana whenever Lord Rama killed Ravana, Ravana was alive again, then Vibhishan remembered that Ravana is immortal, but one day Ravana was told a secret to Vibhishan in which Ravana said that my death is in my navel. In the same way, Vibhishan said Lord Rama to shoot arrows at the navel of Ravana; Lord Rama moves arrows in Ravana’s navel, Ravan dies due to arrows in the navel. Therefore, our secrets should never be told by our relatives.
- Even if the snake is not a Poisonous, it should pretend to be a Poisonous: That is, if you show more honesty than necessary, it can also prove to be dangerous for you. That is, your weaknesses should be known only to you and not to your enemies. That is, you can also benefit yourself by showing yourself to be dominant in many places.
- If the wicked start talking sweet things, then you alert: No matter how much milk you give to the snake, it never stops stinging. So, If the wicked start talking sweet things, then you alert. Because it can be his trick, he may want to get his work done by getting stuck in his sweet things or wants to harm you. If there is a change in the behavior of evil people, be immediately alert.
- Don’t do extreme service ever, because extreme is bad of anything: As in the Mahabharata, Guru Dronacharya asked for Eklavya’s thumb, then Eklavya immediately cut off his thumb and gave it to his guru. Which is an excellent example of over-service?
- You can win by giving money to a greedy person; you can earn an arrogant person with false loyalty; you can win a foolish person by adding yes to it, but to gain a true scholar, you just have to speak the truth!
- Never share with anyone if you have a business loss, or have a personal family problem: Some people say that by sharing grief less happens, It may occur in the short term, but in the long run, it can prove dangerous for you to tell someone about your problems. Because time does not remain the same anytime, who is your friend today, he can become your enemy tomorrow and can also take advantage of your problem.
- According to Chanakya, three things should never be shy:
- While learning something: If you are shy to learn something, then you will be weak intellectually.
- While eating: If you are shy of eating, you will be physically weak.
- While trading or transacting money: If you are shy in trading or money transactions, then you will be financially weak.
These were the seven life-changing rules of Chanakya Niti.