- She sells seashells by the seashore.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Red truck, yellow truck.
- Unique New York.
- Irish wristwatch, Swiss wristwatch.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
- Fuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy, was he?
- I saw Susie sitting in a shoeshine shop.
- I wish to wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish you wish to wish.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- If two witches were watching two watches, which one would watch which watch?
- I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, upon a slotted sheet I sit.
- I thought a thought, but the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought.
- He threw three free throws.
- Eleven benevolent elephants.
- Three free throws.
- A proper copper coffee pot.
- Black bug’s blood.
- I wish you were a fish in my dish.
- How many cans can a cancer can if a cancer can can can?
- She stood on the balcony, inexplicably mimicking him, hiccuping and welcoming him in.
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
- Betty Better bought some butter, but she said the butter was bitter. If I put it in my batter, it will make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter will make my batter better. So ’twas better Betty Better bought a bit of better butter.
- Give Papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
- I saw a saw that could outweigh any other saw I had ever seen.
- A big bug bit a bold bald bear, and the bold bald bear bled blood badly.
- He threw a knick-knack at the brick, and it broke.
29. A tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to the tutor, “Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?”
30. The boot black bought the black boot back.
31. You know New York. You need New York. Furthermore, you know you need unique New York.
32. Six sticky skeletons.
33. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards.
34. I thought of thinking of thanking you.
35. Three gray geese in a green field grazing. Grey were the geese and green was the grazing.
36. Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better.
37. A proper cup of coffee from a proper copper coffee pot.
38. How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground?
39. How many boards could the Mongols hoard, if the Mongol hordes got bored?
40. Can you can a can as a cancer can can a can?
41. Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses.
42. Susie’s sister sells seashells by the seashore.
43. She sees cheese.
44. How much pot, could a pot roast, if a pot roast could roast pot.
45. The seething sea ceased, and thus the seething sea suffice us.
46. The blue bluebird blinks.
47. You cuss, I cuss, we all cuss, for asparagus.
48. The batter with the butter is the batter that is better.
49. Toy boat. Toy boat. Toy boat.
50. A pleasant place to place a plaice is a place where a plaice is pleased to be placed.
51. One smart fellow, he felt smart. Two smart fellows, they felt smart. Three smart fellows, they all felt smart.
52. She stood at the door of Mrs. Smith’s fish-sauce shop welcoming him in.
53. I saw a kitten eating chicken in the kitchen.
54. How much caramel can a canny cannonball cram in a camel if a canny cannonball can cram caramel in a camel?
55. Round and round the rugged rock, the ragged rascal ran.
56. Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep.
57. Red lolly, yellow lolly, red lolly, yellow lolly.
58. Give me the gift of a grip top sock: a drip-drape, ship-shape, tip-top sock.
59. He threw three free throws, but the third free throw flew askew.
60. The cat crept into the crypt, crapped and crept out again.
61. The great Greek grape growers grow great Greek grapes.
62. The queen in green screamed.
63. A big black bug bit a big black bear, and the big black bear bled black blood.
64. Six sleek swans swam swiftly southwards, while six sick seals swam slowly seawards.
65. Denise sees the fleece, Denise sees the fleas. At least Denise could sneeze and feed and freeze the fleas.
66. I was born on a pirate ship.
67. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
68. She sells seashells on the seashore; the shells that she sells are seashells, I’m sure.
69. Stupid superstition.
70. A loyal warrior will rarely worry why we rule.
71. Amidst the mists and coldest frosts, with the stoutest wrists and loudest boasts, he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
72. A rough-coated, dough-faced, thoughtful ploughman strode through the streets of Scarborough; after falling into a slough, he coughed and hiccuped.
73. A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk, but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
74. The owner of the inside inn was inside his inside inn with his inside outside his inside inn.
75. I have got a date at a quarter to eight; I’ll see you at the gate, so don’t be late.
76. How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground? A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog, if a groundhog could hog ground.
77. There was a minimum of cinnamon in the aluminum pan.
78. There those thousand thinkers were thinking how did the other three thieves go through.
79. Four furious friends fought for the phone.
80. A big black bug bit a big black bear, but the big black bear bit the big black bug back.
81. A synonym for cinnamon is a cinnamon synonym.
82. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slotted sheet I sit.
83. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes do he choose?
84. Which witch switched the Swiss wristwatches?
85. Thirty-three thirsty, thundering thoroughbreds thumped Mr. Thurber on Thursday.
86. She sells seashells by the seashore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I’m sure she sells seashore shells.
87. A noise annoys an oyster, but a noisy noise annoys an oyster more.
88. To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark dock in a pestilential prison with a lifelong lock, awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp shock from a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block.