1. Red: Love, passion, and desire.
2. Pink: Admiration, gratitude, and appreciation.
3. White: Purity, innocence, and spirituality.
4. Yellow: Friendship, joy, and new beginnings.
5. Orange: Enthusiasm, excitement, and fascination.
6. Lavender: Love at first sight, enchantment, and fascination.
7. Peach: Gratitude, appreciation, and modesty.
8. Coral: Desire, passion, and excitement.
9. Cream: Charm, thoughtfulness, and grace.
10. Burgundy: Beauty, refinement, and elegance.
11. Purple: Enchantment, royalty, and mystery.
12. Green: Abundance, fertility, and good health.
13. Blue: Serenity, calmness, and tranquility.
14. Black: Mystery, farewell, and death.
15. Dark pink: Thankfulness, appreciation, and gratitude.
16. Light pink: Innocence, grace, and gentleness.
17. Salmon: Gratitude, enthusiasm, and desire.
18. Dark red: Unconscious beauty, respect, and courage.
19. Light yellow: Friendship, care, and delight.
20. Apricot: Excitement, enthusiasm, and creativity.
21. Coral pink: Desire, admiration, and passion.
22. Creamy white: Modesty, elegance, and grace.
23. Dark burgundy: Unconscious beauty, respect, and elegance.
24. Mauve: Enchantment, depth, and magic.
25. Terracotta: Enthusiasm, vitality, and energy.
26. Light purple: Enchantment, femininity, and nostalgia.
27. Dark pink/lavender: Fascination, mystery, and love.
28. Antique pink: Gratitude, fondness, and appreciation.
29. Lime: Cheerfulness, freshness, and joy.
30. Deep purple: Depth, magic, and spirituality.