1. “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” – Michel de Montaigne.
2. “The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
3. “We’re born alone; we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” –Orson Welles
4. “The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.” – Mark Twain.
5. “Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self.” – May Sarton.
6. “The greatest thing in life is to have someone who loves you and supports you unconditionally. But if you don’t have that, you can still be happy and fulfilled if you love and support yourself unconditionally.” –Karen Salmansohn
7. “It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.” – Marilyn Monroe.
8. “I am never lonely when I am with my thoughts.” – A.D. Posey
9. “The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
10. “Being solitary is being alone well: being alone luxuriously immersed in doings of your own choice, aware of the fullness of your own presence rather than of the absence of others.” – Alice Koller
11. “Loneliness is not lack of company; loneliness is lack of purpose.” – Guillermo Maldonado
12. “It’s better to be alone than to be with someone who makes you feel alone.” – Unknown
13. “The loneliness you feel with another person, the wrong person, is the loneliest of all.” – Deb Caletti
14. “You can be lonely even when many people love you since you’re still not anybody’s one and only.” – Anne Frank
15. “Loneliness is the first thing which God’s eye named, not good.” – John Milton
16. “The best part about being alone is that you don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.” – Justin Timberlake
17. “I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.” –Edgar Allan Poe
18. “The greatest thing in life is to find someone who knows your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you’re completely amazing.” – Unknown
19. “Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.” – Steven Aitchison
20. “I’m not much, but I’m all I have.” – Philip K. Dick
21. “Solitude is painful when one is young, but delightful when one is more mature.” – Albert Einstein
22. “The greatest thing in life is to love and be loved in return.” – Moulin Rouge (Movie)
23. “It’s easy to stand in the crowd, but it takes courage to stand alone.” – Mahatma Gandhi
24. “Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.” – Rupi Kaur
25. “The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
26. “I restore myself when I’m alone.” – Marilyn Monroe
27. “When I’m alone, I think. When I think, I remember. When I remember, I feel pain. When I feel pain, I cry. When I cry, I can’t stop.” – Unknown
28. “It is strange to be known so universally, and yet to be so lonely.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Loneliness is not a lack of company; it’s a lack of purpose.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
30. “The greatest thing in life is to find someone who knows how to make you smile, even when you don’t feel like it.” – Unknown
31.”The greatest thing in life is to be loved and to love in return.” – Moulin Rouge (Movie)
32. “It’s better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.” – Diane Grant
33. “The greatest thing in life is to have a purpose, a passion, a mission.” – Unknown
34. “I’m never less alone than when I’m alone.” – C.L. Purdy
35. “I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.” – Henry David Thoreau
36. “Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.” – Mother Teresa
37. “The greatest thing in life is to have someone who understands your past, supports your present, and encourages your future.” – Unknown
38. “Sometimes you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.” – Unknown.
39. “The greatest thing in life is to have a heart that never hardens, a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.” –Charles Dickens
40. “The greatest thing in life is to have someone who sees your scars and still finds you beautiful.” – Unknown.
41. “It’s easy to be lonely when you’re alone, but it’s harder to be lonely when surrounded by people who don’t understand you.” – Unknown.
42. “Sometimes, you just need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.” – Unknown.
43. “The greatest thing in life is to find someone who can make you laugh when you don’t even want to smile.” – Unknown.
44. “I am lonely, yet not everybody will do. I don’t know why; some people fill the gaps, and others emphasize my loneliness.” – Anaïs Nin.
45. “The greatest thing in life is to be loved for who you are, and not for who someone wants you to be.” – unknown.
46. “It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone – so far.” – Marilyn Monroe.
47. “Loneliness is not about being alone; it’s about feeling alone in a room full of people.” – Unknown.
48. “The greatest thing in life is to have someone there for you, no matter what.” – Unknown.
49. “Being alone does not mean you are lonely, and being lonely does not mean you are alone.” – Unknown.
50. “The greatest thing in life is to find someone who accepts you for who you are and doesn’t try to change you.” – Unknown.
51. “The greatest thing in life is to have someone who will hold you accountable and still loves you unconditionally.” – Unknown.
52. “Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you.” – Unknown
53. “The greatest thing in life is to find someone who loves you for your strengths and supports you in your weaknesses.” – Unknown.
54. “Loneliness is a state of mind, whereas being alone is a state of being.” – Unknown.
55. “The greatest thing in life is to find someone you can trust, and who trusts you in return.” – Unknown.
56. “The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.” – Mother Teresa.
57. “Loneliness is the human condition. Cultivate it. The way it tunnels into you allows your soul room to grow.” – Janet Fitch.
58. “The greatest thing in life is to have someone who will stand by your side through thick and thin.” – Unknown.
59. “The greatest thing in life is to have someone who can make you feel loved, even when you don’t love yourself.” – Unknown.
60. “It’s strange how loneliness can be so consuming, yet nobody can see it on you.” – Unknown.
61. “The greatest thing in life is to have someone who believes in you, even when you don’t believe in yourself.” – Unknown.
62. “Loneliness is not a lack of company. It’s a lack of the right company.” – Unknown.
63. “The greatest thing in life is to find someone who will stand up for you, when you can’t stand up for yourself.” – Unknown.